Here are the links from the Second Edition of the Handbook. Links for online resources to follow.
- ARA Calls for Fair Recognition, Pay for Archivists, Records Managers and Conservators.
- New report from ARA: The impact of volunteering in archives, by Caroline Williams (2018).
Examples and case studies
- David M. Rubenstein Library, Duke University, http://library.duke.edu/rubenstein.
- Derbyshire Record Office artist-in-residence, http://derbyshirerecordoffice.tumblr.com.
- Heritage Quay, University of Huddersfield, http://heritagequay.org.
- Manchester Central Library, www.manchester.gov.uk/centrallibrary.
- Transcribe Bentham, www.ucl.ac.uk/Bentham-Project.
- Wellcome Library Reading Room, https://wellcomecollection.org/readingroom.
- Academic Library Building Design: Resources for Planning, Association of College & Research Libraries (ACRL), www.ala.org/acrl/academic-library-building-design-resources-planning.
- ARA Volunteering, Security and Access and Surveys Group, www.archives.org.uk/about/sections-interest-groups/volunteering-security-and-access-and-surveys-group.html.
- Archives and Record Storage Building, Whole Building Design Guide, www.wbdg.org/design/archives_records.php.
- Capital developments guidance from The National Archives, www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/archives-sector/capital-developments.htm.
- Designing Libraries (central resource for UK library design, and see also the listserv), www.designinglibraries.org.uk.
- Major Archives Project Learning Exchange (MAPLE), www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/archives-sector/maple.htm.
- NADFAS, www.nadfas.org.uk.
- Revisiting Collections, www.collectionstrust.org.uk/item/13524-revisiting-collections.